1. smashbox photo finish foundation primer - i recently picked up a sample of this at sephora and i love it! i apply a tiny amount to my face after moisturizing and before i apply foundation. it makes my skin feel silky but not shiny, and i've noticed that my makeup applies more evenly when using the primer. it's pretty pricey, but it does last a long time.
2. e.l.f. corrective concealer - i picked this up on e.l.f.'s website a couple weeks ago and i really like it. i mainly use it for covering up blemishes or acne scars.
3. well-rested spf 20 eye brightener - i use this to cover up my dark under eye circles and under my nose to even out my skin tone. it lasts all day and has good coverage.
4. matte spf 15 foundation - this foundation is lightweight and like i said before, it has great coverage.
5. mineral veil - i use this powder to set my foundation.
if you want to join in on the fun, be sure to link up!