oh you know, just hanging out with this shark in the glow-in-the-dark mini golf place.
1. what is your favorite color TO WEAR?
heather grey... the material is usually really comfortable, i love it!
2. you are given the choice between visiting every country and landing on the moon. which would you choose?
i would definitely visit every country. i would learn so much about so many different cultures, and that interests me more than landing on the moon. plus i would photograph my journey and those photos would be priceless to me!
3. what is your favorite animal and why?
my favorite animal is a shark... a great white to be specific, but bull sharks and tiger sharks are really neat too. i've always found sharks interesting and "cool" from a young age. and let's be honest, they are pretty badass!
4. you are forced to do one of the following, which would you choose? sky dive, scuba dive or this:
ok, so that rope swing looks pretty cool! but i've always wanted to go scuba diving, so that's what i would do.
5. you are given the chance to go back in time. which era would you visit?
wow, this is a tough one. after watching boardwalk empire, the 20s seem really fun, but i like the idea of living in the 50s or 60s too. it's a toss up :/
6. if you had the power to remove one thing (ie: flies, mosquitos, junk food) from the earth for good- what would it be?
ha, well after seeing the word mosquitos, i would definitely want them gone forever.
7. what is one thing you've learned from pinterest that made you think "GENIUS"!
i've found SO many good ideas from pinterest, but here is my favorite so far... hard boiled eggs in the oven. i LOVE hard boiled eggs, but i always struggle on getting them "just right". i have yet to actually try this method, but i'm excited to do so :)
link up fools! :)