80's party. crimped hair. oh yes.
1. if you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?
i think being immune to any pain would be pretty cool, b/c who wants to feel pain? and as long as i can't do permanent damage to myself (i.e. accidentally crushing bones without feeling it, lol). flying would be a close second.
2. if you could hold the world record for something, what would it be for and why?
this one is tough... i'm not really sure. maybe being able to run the fastest mile? haha, lame. i don't know.
3. what is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
i don't really think it's weird b/c i grew up with it, but others think it's a little odd... but lengua tacos (beef tongue). it's delicious!!!
4. where would you hide something if you didn't want it to be found?
hmmm. i guess it depends on what i need to hide? if it's small, i would hide it in a box within a box within a box and stash it in the back of my closet.
5. what is one of your spring and/or easter traditions?
i'm 27 and my younger sister is 25, but we still dye eggs at home for easter. and my mom still makes easter baskets for us :)
6. would you rather have to cook dinner from scratch every night, make all of your own clothes (including patterns), or walk everywhere you wanted to go?
probably cook every dinner from scratch every night. i'm not good at cooking, but maybe with practice i could be.
7. what is your most embarrassing moment? i know, big one.
haha, i know that i've had a ton, but the first that comes to mind is this one: i was in 8th grade, and i had my legs crossed at my desk. my leg fell asleep and when the bell rang and i tried to get up, my legs buckled and i took the desk down with me on my fall down. ha! right in front of my crush of course :/
this is really a lot of fun, so join in and link up!