one of my favorite photos of my friend tim and i. aaaaand another "duck face". oh boy.
1. what is your favorite app?
it's tough to pick just one! i'm OBSESSED with photography apps, i mean, just look below. i have 3 FULL FOLDERS of photo apps! crazy, right?
but if i had to pick just one, i would choose instagram (@stephkelly). followed closely by camera+, crossprocess, and diptic.
2. you have to come up with a book title on the spot - what is it? (don't think - just say!)
"roses". that's all i could think of when i first read this question. haha, it's not even 2 words!
3. you are given the choice between laughing at everything - always, or never being able to laugh again. which would you choose?
i would rather laugh at everything. never being able to laugh again is such a sad thought, i could never choose that.
4. what natural disaster scares you the most? (tornado, hurricane, earthquake, flood, etc)
well, tornadoes are mostly likely to happen here in the midwest, and they are pretty terrifying. but i think i'm scared of a hurricane the most. it's like a tornado in some aspects, and can also cause severe flooding, which is scary too!
5. what time do you wake up each day? what time do you go to sleep?
during the week my alarm goes off at 5:50am, but i don't actually get up until 6:15-6:30ish. i try to go to bed before 11pm, but lately i've been staying up later. on the weekends, it depends what i'm doing, but i like to sleep in a little bit :)
6. who's your daddy, and what does he do?
well, my dad is incredibly awesome! he's so supportive, and i really value his advice. he's the materials manager at a metal fabrication company back home in rockford, il. he also shoots & edits wedding videos with my mom on the side. pretty cool.
7. what's the craziest dream you've ever had? (like an actual dream - while you were sleeping)
hmmm, i haven't had a crazy dream in a while! but i sometimes dream of getting kidnapped or something crazy. usually happens after a marathon of "law and order: svu". if i escape, then i go to the police station and tell detective stabler and detective benson all about it. (i love them!)
you know what to do ;)