super exciting news... i've been published!

i mentioned in a somewhat recent currently post that i was very excited to share some news here on the blog, and now i can officially post about it... i've been featured in the latest issue (#21) of the UK lifestyle and craft magazine mollie makes!!!


they contacted me in october about featuring a DIY article on how i make my log pillows. (i believe it was this post that brought them to my blog.) so after a few quick emails, i grabbed some studio gear and photographed the whole process. it's so awesome to see the finished article in the magazine! i can't wait to get my copy in the mail.

the magazine is on sale in the UK, but for those of us in the states, it can be purchased online here. or you can download it on your iPhone/iPad through the newsstand app (which is what i did first thing friday morning, haha).

i will be stocking my shop with a few log pillows soon, so be sure to check back here when the listings are posted :)

hope you all had a great holiday weekend!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Great job, Steph! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! You deserve it! I think I'm going to pick up a copy now :)

    xoxo,
    Nat

    ReplyDelete