7 questions #9!


my co-worker and i found this beauty in a neighboring parking lot a few summers ago.

1. what is your favorite day of the week and why?
friday pops into my head first, but i think i only like fridays b/c that means that the weekend is almost here. so saturday is my favorite day of the week. (although with hbo's "game of thrones" and "veep", sundays are a very close second!)

2. if you decided to change your name, what would you change it to?
oh man, when i was younger, i wanted to be "staci" SO BAD! that's a 90's child for ya ;) i actually like my name, but if i changed it, i would go with "hannah" or "annie".

3. what is one product you use (it can be for anything) that you feel is a miracle worker?
hmmm... i guess white vinegar? it's a great cleaner and you can use it as fabric softener in the wash. it has a ton of uses actually, but i can't seem to think of any others at the moment. when it comes to food/seasoning, garlic salt is good on just about everything!

4. high heels, flats, sneakers or boots?
sneakers, than flats or boots. i'm trying to be better about wearing heels when i'm out, but nothing beats my chucks :)

5. you see your favorite celebrity (it can be any kind of celebrity - movie star, singer, writer, political leader, blogger) walking down the street, what do you do?
i would TRY to be calm and cool the whole time... and i would want to say hello & maybe get a photo. however the whole "calm and cool" thing probably wouldn't be possible knowing me. i've actually met elsie from a beautiful mess at the chicago renegade craft fair a couple years ago and i was so awkward, haha! she's super super nice though :)

6. if you could pick one item to never have to pay for again, what would it be?
i would LOVE to never have to pay for my prescription drugs every month. that would save me so much money! oh, and tampons. girls shouldn't have to spend money on something we can't avoid, lol.

7. what was your favorite tv show or movie growing up?
favorite tv show - saved by the bell! i loved how zack and kelli had about 5 proms, lol. favorite movie - grease. i LOVE that movie so much. i started watching it when i was 5, and would watch it multiple times a day. almost everything flew over my head (like rizzo's pregnancy scare and danny trying to cop a feel at the drive-in), but i loved singing the songs.

link up! you know you wanna ;)


6 comments:

  1. Love your answers!! :D and ya! Why do we have to pay for those annoying toiletries?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saved by the bell was awesome. It did seem like they always had a prom going on huh...I think my favorite was when they got married. It had to happen...it just had to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous you got to meet Elise from A Beautiful Mess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! Another Game of Thrones fan. It's my all time fave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! I am so glad another person agrees with me on the whole spending money on tampons. They should totally be free.

    ReplyDelete
  6. White vinegar?? Brilliant! I have never tried it as a fabric softener but I plan to tonight :)

    ReplyDelete