7 question #15


old photo from my college years, and i have no idea why i'm making this face.

1. if you could be any princess - which would you be and why?
like any princess from a movie or book or something like that? my first thought was aurora from sleeping beauty. i've always thought that her name was beautiful, she has loving parents, and a handsome prince charming. not a bad deal. however, i would like to have a normal princess childhood & skip all that evil fairy nonsense ;)

2. do you have any odd habits?
i have a few, and probably more that i'm not aware of, but this is the one that popped in my head first: i eat all sandwiches PLAIN. just the meat and bread, occasionally with some cheese, but not usually. i'm not a fan of lettuce, tomatoes, and all of the other "extras" on regular sandwiches. sometimes i don't even eat the bread, just the meat, haha (i usually only do that with steak or pulled pork sandwiches, not the deli kind).

3. what's your "go to" outfit?
if i don't have to dress up for anything in particular, i will usually wear a heather grey v-neck tshirt/tanktop, jeans, and sneakers/flip flops. i'm all about the comfort factor.

4. do you have any siblings? what are their genders, ages, order of age, names, etc?
yes, i have a younger sister sarah. she is 2 1/2 years younger than me (currently 25). she's pretty much awesome. best sister i could've ever asked for.



5. what's your favorite precious stone?
a diamond i suppose, followed closely by sapphire. diamonds go with anything, but the sapphire blue is gorgeous.

6. if you had a check in your hand for 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?
pay off my debt, my parents' debt, my grandma's debt, my sister's debt, and then i'd pay off chester's debt, too. i would by a house for myself. and after that, i'd probably get a new car... nothing terribly fancy, but nicer than i could ever afford now :)

7. what do you love most about yourself - physically (eyes, smile, hair, etc)?
i like my eyes. they were a really dark brown throughout my childhood (i used to say i had "black" eyes when i was really little), and as i get older, they have been lightening up a little bit & i can notice some green highlights near my iris. just like my mom's eyes :)


link up!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my I love your odd habit. Hahaha! And you do have very pretty eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! Lol, I would die without all the toppings in a sandwich!

    Sammantha
    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete